This course examines how our deeply held attachments can keep us stuck in a polarized view – shedding light on why navigating these paradoxical tensions is often easier said than done. We will explore the role identity and vulnerability play and why it is so much harder to navigate polarities in which questions of ‘who am I?’ and ‘courage to change’ start to emerge.
You will practice the five steps of Navigating Polarities and learn to use the Polarity Navigator®, a tool to help others (and yourself) make sense of, and better navigate, polarities. And because as leaders, coaches, and practitioners, the self always comes into play when working with others, you’ll get the benefits of exploring your own relationship to some key polarities by taking the Key Polarity Indicator™ (KPI) Self-Assessment and receiving an individual coaching debrief.
As a result of the course, you will be able to:
- Determine when, and when not, issues and situations would benefit from a polarity lens
- Identify stages and symptoms of Suffering Paradox
- Know how to Navigate Polarities by Analyzing, Mapping, Exploring, Acting, and Monitoring
- Help others create a Polarity Navigator to make sense of, and better navigate, polarities
- Explain how the linkages between identity and polarities impact our ability to hold Both/And
- Apply the concept of mindsets to help people identify the Third Way
- Work with others to explore the Vulnerability required to Navigate Polarities
Over a six-week period, you will:
- Participate in two 2.5-hour and one 4-hour interactive large-group sessions
- Take the Key Polarity Indicator Self-Assessment
- Receive an individual coaching debrief of your KPI
- Complete multi-modal learning assignments before each session
- This course qualifies for 8.5 hours of Core Competencies and 15 hours of Resource Development CEUs.
2024 Program Dates
- Session One: Monday, March 18 | 10:00am – 12:30pm ET
- Session Two: Monday, April 8 | 10:00am – 2:00pm ET
- Session Three: Monday, April 29 | 10:00am – 12:30pm ET
- Program Cost $1595
$1395 Early Bird Pricing now available!
Registration closes March 1, 2024
Need more flexibility?
Navigating Polarities Connect On-Demand is also available! Check out our comparison chart to explore the programs side by side.
Have additional questions?
Contact us to learn more!