Leadership Development Programs should drive strategic success. We partner with clients to develop highly customized, beautifully branded leadership programs for emerging and rising leaders in organizations big and small. We get there through a robust process of Discovery, Design, and Delivery that:
- Identifies the leadership skills needed to successfully drive the organization’s strategy and objectives.
- Develops an integrated and holistic program focused on transforming not just how leaders develop those skills, but more importantly, how they think – about themselves, their role, the organization, and beyond.
- Pays careful attention to the overall learning system as well as the details.
- Creates a psychologically safe learning environment, where we deliver a meaningful and impactful learning experience.
- Appreciates the power of elegant simplicity.
Leadership Program Highlights
Customized Content and Learning Experience
Cohort experiences are curated to drive organizational competencies. The program is seen as internal, speaking directly to the needs and challenges of your leaders.
Materials are top notch with customized branding. Program slides, worksheets, and tools are delivered in a beautifully bounded book for ease of use.
Targeted Communications Experience
Program designs pay careful attention to the details. The communications strategy ensures all stakeholders are communicated to and engaged in the process.
Specialized Tools for Practical Use
Tools are both practical and transformational. They cultivate self-awareness as well as courageous action to implement a wider range of leadership behaviors.
Meet Our Faculty
A wholehearted, bright-minded group of seasoned practitioners committed to facilitating real change in client systems.
This has been the most amazing training I’ve ever had – I’ve had others, but not like this. I am a different person, I have shifted my mindset like I have never done before. I won’t forget this, because the things I’ve learned have become part of me, and I am different.Program Participant
Ready to make s’mores?
We enjoy the act of creating, the thrill of learning, and the wonder of growing. We aspire to have our partners find as much fun as they do success in our work together.