False choices are all around us. If approached only from an “Either/Or” perspective, their inherent tensions can turn dysfunctional, even destructive, and cause a great deal of harm. We are leading experts in helping organizations Navigate Polarities. Here are a few different ways we’ve worked with our clients to learn how.
- Add a polarities module to your leadership/management program.
- Immerse your leaders in the power of polarities in a Full-Day Polarity Session.
- Use the Key Polarity Indicator™ to help your leaders see and work a polarity they would benefit from paying more attention to.
- Start a conversation about polarities with a half-day experience.
- Offer a Keynote to introduce your Executive Team to this important mindset and skillset.
- Host a Master Class on Polarities for your entire organization.
- Identify polarities at the root of your transformation efforts and learn to navigate them to implement change more quickly and sustainably.
Andiron have been instrumental partners in building out our Leadership Development Programs. Their practical and applicable framework for Navigating Polarities has resonated with our program participants. We hear positive reviews on both the applicable and actionable tools as well as their engaging and passionate facilitation. As a program manager, I have found Andiron to be a great partner in making decisions based on the program objectives, learner experience, and overall learning theory.Heather Serre, Learning Consultant, Capital One
How are polarities affecting your organization?
Reach out to explore how to navigate polarities more effectively.